Location: Johnson County, Georgia
239 acres irrigated farm in a well-established farming community with over 148 acres of irrigated row crop land with gorgeous hardwood bottoms on the Ohooppee River that offer excellent hunting.
- Irrigated Acres: 148
- Wooded Acres: 91 acres in hardwoods and grassed drainage.
- Yields-peanuts at 5,000 lbs, four bale cotton, (1250-1300), corn 261 bushels
- Permitted out of the Ohooppee River GPM 900 permitted.
- Diesel pump. very efficient.
- Phase converter at the road.
- Farmer has used cover crops and strip or no till farming practices for the last 8 years.
Price per Acre: $4,667.00